Introducing the most efficient ground source heat pump developed by Kensa to date; the evolutionary and award-winning Kensa Evo ground source heat pump series.
Evo Heat Pump: In Brief
- Exetreme efficiency minimises running costs & maximises RHI income.
- ErP A+++ rated, with SCOPs to 4.7 at 35°C.
- 60°C domestic hot water.
- Pioneering Genesis System Manager.
- Industry-leading noise reduction.
- Ease of installation.
- Dimensions (H x W x L (mm)): 1160 x 555 x 575.
- Models: 7kW, 9kW, 13kW, 17kW single phase and 15kW three phase.
Genesis System Manager
The Evo Ground Heat Pump Series introduces the Genesis System Manager. The world’s first system manager dedicated to ground source heat pumps; and exclusive to Kensa.
- Features an industry first ‘live’ CoP readout to ensure optimal system efficiency.
- Pro-active system records system performance and pre-empts system irregularities enabling better diagnostic and faster system resolution.
The latest advances in acoustic insulation and vibration mitigation minimise the Evo ground source heat pump’s acoustic signature.
A unique floating sub chassis prevents vibration and noise passing through the unit, sandwiched by thick acoustic insulation fully lining the inner chamber.
The Evo ground source heat pump has been designed to be easy to handle and install.
Cross head screws provide easy access to the Evo’s electrical component and wiring terminals behind its unique bevelled front panel.
- For example system schematics and heat pump prices for Evo Ground Source Heat Pump installations, visit our page on costed examples
- Curved cut-outs offer an extra level of installation flexibility, with vertical and horizontal pipework exit points from the sides and top of the unit.
- Four rear water connections, two for the ground collectors and two for the property’s heating distribution system, consist of 28mm straight brass fittings. These are designed with tight tolerances to ensure compatibility with easy to install push fittings.
- Optimised sized stainless steel heat exchangers allow the compressor to respond more efficiently.
- Fixed speed scroll type compressors deliver the highest efficiency possible. (Read our blog: Fixed speed compressors VS inverter driven heat pumps)
- Energy use is further minimised thanks to Kensa’s pioneering self-adjusting pressure controlled hot water system and optional use DHW boost controller, which are synchronised to the heat pump cycles.
- Built in water pumps for both the ground and heating side.
- Modulating fluid pumps can be commissioned to exactly meet the flow needs of the unit. The load side pump automatically modulates between normal and setback speeds, depending on the operating state, to minimise the pump energy consumption.
- The latest advances in heat exchanger design have aided the reduced temperature difference across the heat exchangers to improve efficiency. The Evo ground source heat pump also includes a small third heat exchanger that recovers internal waste heat from the compressor circuit.
- DNO friendly ‘Soft Starts’ fitted as standard on single phase models to ensure peak starting load is minimised.
- Weather compensation fitted as standard.
- 5 year warranty for the heat pump unit.
- 2 year warranty for the controller and water pumps.
- 2 year internals warranty.
- ErP A++
- Winner: Heat Pump Product Of The Year, ACR & Heat Pump Awards 2018
- Winner: Best Sustainable Technology / Product, Build It Awards 2017
- Finalist: Domestic Heating Product Of The Year, H&V News Awards 2018