EcoPoint can be produced in a variety of strengths and earth tone colours using dried sands, natural hydraulic lime, calcium lime, natural pigments and specialist water retention admixtures. ~
The dry mortar is available pre-mixed in 25kg bags, bulk IBC’s or silo options. (just add water mix and serve)
EcoPoint is suitable for use in in standard re-pointing and primarily pointing with grout bag or gun injection for brick cladding panels.
EcoPoint offers several advantages:
• Consistent formulation for application by gun or grout bag injection.
• Suitable for most re-point applications and pointing brick and stone cladding panel systems
• Pointing guns are available from our Old House Store tel: 01189 469 146
• Improved aesthetics through correct choice of sands.
• Choice of colours (bespoke colours available to order)
• Reduction in wastage, savings on material cost.
• Improved productivity, savings on labour cost