Kensa’s Commercial Plant Room Ground Source Heat Pump Series is comprised of modular three phase ground source heat pumps, designed especially for commercial or larger buildings.
Plant Room Heat Pump: In Brief
- 25 – 75kW Commercial Plant Room Ground Source Heat Pump Models.
- Modular system provides greater flexibility to match the heat pump output to the load of a commercial building, perfect for cascaded systems.
- With multiple units it is possible to provide heating and cooling to different parts of a building simultaneously via a Building Management System (BMS).
- Specified to allow straightforward interface with a buildings heating distribution system, such as fan coils, underfloor, and air handling units.
- High Temperature model provides heating to 60°C.
- Dimensions HxWxL (mm) – 1750 x 800 x 900.
- ErP A+ rated efficiency.
- Heating only Commercial Plant Room Ground Source Heat Pump models: 40kW, 45kW, 60kW and 75kW produce temperatures up to 55°C.
- High temperature 25kW Commercial Plant Room Ground Source Heat Pump model produces temperatures up to 60°C.
- Heating & cooling Commercial Plant Room Ground Source Heat Pump models: 25kW, 30kW, 40kW, 45kW, 60kW and 75kW.
- High specification acoustic hoods and double vibration isolation reduce noise and vibration.
- DNO friendly ‘Soft Starts’ fitted as standard to ensure peak starting load is minimised.
- Two temperature set points produce the required heating at the highest efficiency without the need for costly direct immersion heaters.
- Ability to modulate between full and half loads to reduce power consumption and running costs.
- Weather compensation fitted as standard.
- Copeland fixed speed scroll compressor with a minimum design life of 20 years. (Read our blog: Fixed speed compressors VS inverter driven heat pumps)
- Ground and underfloor circulation pumps.
- Water pumps available as an optional extra.
- In-built sensors and probes to enable remote commissioning.
- Designed to be installed within a plant room.
- Compatible with Building Management Systems (BMS).
- For example system schematics and heat pump prices for Commercial Plant Room Ground Source Heat Pump commercial installations, visit our page on cascaded systems.
- 5 year warranty for the heat pump unit.
- 2 year warranty for the controller and water pumps.
- 2 year internals warranty.
- MCS (25kW – 45kW only)
- ErP A+