We have a wide range of specially selected stone blends to choose from, to create the right resin bound paving surface to match your project.
Clearstone® resin-bound surfacing comprises a blend of naturally sourced recycled aggregates and high quality UV-stable resin.
- It is available in a wide choice of colours and textures.
- Its porosity allows water to filter back to the water table, which can help a project meet SUDS requirements whereby the pollution caused by surface water run-off must be minimised.
- A resin-bound surface can also provide acoustic properties, mitigating the impact of sound for those living nearby or visiting a landscaped area.
- It is durable; resistant to weeds, staining and cracking
- Accessability: and is buggy- and wheelchair-friendly.
Clearstone offers a single point of responsibility from design through to the completion of a project, with the technical knowledge and experience to control the whole process. The team can advise on site preparation, aftercare and maintenance. It can provide specifications for the design loading, whether foot traffic, domestic vehicles, or car park or access road traffic.