Kebony is beautiful wood recommended by leading architects. It is sustainable, durable and requires no maintenance beyond normal cleaning. Kebony’s performance has been proven in a variety of applications including decking and cladding.
This Kebony clear product is made from FSC®-certified Pinus Radiata, which has been treated with a bio-based liquid.
The patented Kebony® technology gives a unique wood product with outstanding durability and an exclusive smooth appearance.
Kebony clear products are homogeneously treated and can be further machined or cross-cut to length as required.
The Kebony® technology gives a deep rich brown colour. After exposure to sun and rain the wood develops a natural silver-gray patina.
Benefits of Kebony:
- REAL WOOD – real wood with enhanced cell structure
- REFINED & BEAUTIFUL - develops a natural patina after exposure to sun and rain
- MAXIMUM HARDNESS - hardness level increased to levels of the best hardwood
- OUTSTANDING STABILITY - swelling and shrinkage reduced by 40-60%
- GUARANTEED LONG LIFE - outdoor life time warranty for 30 years
- LOW MAINTENANCE – no additional treatment needed beyond normal cleaning
- HIGH RESISTANCE - against fungi, rot and other wood destroying microorganisms
- SAFE & TOXIN-FREE – no toxins or harmful impregnation substances
- ECO-FRIENDLY TECHNOLOGY – bio-based liquid used for Kebony technology
- SUSTAINABLE SOURCES – raw material only from sustainably managed forests, all suppliers hold certificates