Big Foot Systems designs and manufactures freestanding systems to support plant equipment and services installed on flat roofs. Big Foot support products provide quick, versatile and economical solutions for HVAC, solar units and access equipment with its simple, safe and secure non-penetrative, prefabricated roof support systems.
The Big Foot Systems range
- Safe Access: Custom and standard site assembled, safe access walkways, platforms and step-over solutions
- Solar Support: Independent ballasted mounting systems for solar panels and supporting services
- HD Support: Robust support solutions for large and heavy mechanical and electrical services
- LD Support: Quick to assemble, level frameworks for supporting air handling units and air conditioning systems
- Services Support: Versatile support solutions for duct runs, pipe work and cable trays
Why Big Foot Systems?
- Non-penetrative, prefabricated, versatile plant and services support systems
- Quick and easy to install products and systems ensure project cost and time clarity and reduces the need for complex, time-consuming and expensive detailing
- Improved roof aesthetics with neat and tidy, engineered solutions that are robust and repeatable
- Market leading products and services including system design and on-site support
- Install in all weathers utilising familiar componentry, all systems designed with safety, security and simplicity in mind