Wienerberger, the leading provider of wall, roof and landscaping solutions, has appointed a new marketing team and overhauled its showroom and offices in Cheadle, as it invests in driving the business forward throughout 2013.
- Under the management of Director of Marketing, Annette Forster, who was appointed in 2012, a restructure and new appointments now sees the new team operating from the Cheadle headquarters and focusing heavily on leading the industry in both sustainability and innovation
- Sophie Carran has been appointed as Marketing Services Manager and comes from Speedy Asset Service
- Sophie will manage the central marketing function and support Roof and Landscaping Category Marketing Manager, Elaine Liversidge, who has been with Wienerberger for seven years, and Wall Category Marketing Manager, Richard Brown, who has been with the company for eight years
- Joanne Garside has also been appointed to assist on the Roof and Landscaping categories as Category Product Leader and Ian Edmundson is joining the business as Category Product Leader for the Wall category
- Wienerberger has also overhauled its showroom and reception area in Cheadle, seeing the new office layout take on a more effective format
- 150 people are employed at Wienerberger’s head office in Cheadle
Director of Marketing, Annette Forster, commented on the changes that have been taking place across the business:
There has been a lot of change internally over the last quarter but we are now in a position to really drive the company forward and start increasing our profile in the UK. Behind the scenes there is a lot of work going on, regarding both people and processes, to ensure we continue to lead our industry in innovation and sustainability, and this will become more and more apparent as the months go by.