Thermal Floor from Thermilate Europe Limited, is a revolutionary water-based, energy-saving acrylic primer designed for sealing, bonding and thermally insulating floor surfaces.
Thermal Floor works with almost all flooring surfaces and will also help increase efficiency of under floor heating systems. This unique primer reflects heat UP into the room by the formation of a thermal barrier – created using the very latest NanoCNB technology, to help reduce heat loss and carbon emissions. Thermal Floor will help to reduce the time it takes to warm up your room as well as your heating bills.
HOW DOES THERMAL FLOOR WORK? Thermal Floor is an acrylic primer which is made with a unique nano and insulating formulation. Our combination utilises technology originally developed for space programmes, combined with the very latest insulating technologies. When floors are coated with Thermal Floor, its thermal barrier reflects the heat UP into your room and AWAY from the floor beneath. Thermal Floor Insulating Primer will bond with tile adhesive extremely well, ensuring a durable floor construction. The primer doubles up as a sealer too, and by applying a number of applications, its insulating effect will be further enhanced.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF USING THERMAL FLOOR?
1. Reduces heat loss by up to 25%
2. Reduces carbon emissions.
3. Environmentally friendly, non-toxic & completely safe to use.
4. Reduces your carbon footprint.
5. Extremely cost-effective and pays for itself within months. 6. 97% of our customers say their homes feel warmer.
7. Suitable for most types of flooring surfaces.
8. Perfect solution where space is limited.
9. Simple to apply by brush or roller.
10. One litre covers up to 16m2.
11. Over 90% of our customers would use Thermilate products again.
12. Provides a U-value improvement of 0.25 W/m2K.
HOW TO USE THERMAL FLOOR? Thermal Floor is extremely simple to use - apply to any dry floor surface using a roller or paint brush. Thermal Floor can be applied onto concrete, screed, wood, tile backer boards, brick, blocks, walls and most other surfaces. Once dry, (2-4 hours) you are ready to start laying your under floor heating or floor covering as normal (includes carpeting, tiles, laminate etc.). Multiple coats can be used for greater efficiency.
WHERE HAS THERMAL FLOOR BEEN TESTED? Thermilate products have been independently tested across the world to UK, EU and ASTM standards, and independent tests carried out by UKAS approved laboratories show a reduction in heat loss when Thermal Floor is applied. Warm-up time is also greatly reduced for under floor heating systems by thermally blocking heat from leaving the room - saving you ENERGY.