has now launched a certification scheme for Accredited Resellers
and is looking to establish a network of fully trained specifiers and installers.
Automist is increasingly being used to provide routes to freedom and flexibility in layout to provide the modern, contemporary, open-plan residential layouts that clients increasingly expect whilst still complying with fire Building Regulations
and keeping occupants safe.
· Avoids enclosed staircases
· Contemporary and minimalist design
· Easy to retrofit
· Facilitates compliance with building regs, the FSO and the Housing Act 04'
· A hassle free alternative to sprinklers
When Automist is being used as a compensatory measure to meet building regulations, it must be specified and commissioned by an Accredited Reseller.
The Automist Accreditation Process is a short training session (2hrs) that provides installers with the necessary tools to quickly and correctly specify and install Automist in domestic properties. It is available to qualifying trade customers for £750, includes an Automist kit you can sell on, and takes you through everything you need to know about Plumis
' easy to retrofit fire protection systems.
Every attendee receives a certificate and is able to describe him/herself as a Plumis Accredited Reseller
. We are also able to provide free product literature, and a web banner for use on web sites.
Why not position yourself as an Automist Accredited Reseller and help your customers take advantage of our award-winning fire suppression system:
· Access to Automist trade pricing
· Listing on the “Directory of Accredited Resellers” on the Plumis
· A sample Automist unit for demonstration or resale purposes
· Full understanding of the specification and the Building Control approval process
· Experience with the ease of operation and installation of an Automist unit
For further information on this or the Plumis
Automist range of water-mist suppression solutions call Plumis
on 020 8133 8775, visit http://www.plumis.co.uk
or email email@example.com