New from Creda is the wide range of TPRIII mechanical thermostat, electric panel heaters which offer a compact and versatile choice of panels with contoured styling and a variety of control options.
They are equally suited to specification in social housing or private house building and refurbishment. They give home owners and tenants the control, comfort and fuel economy whilst taking minimal wall space.
Intended to complement the Creda range of electric storage heaters, the TPRIII mechanical thermostatic panels are most commonly used to warm areas such as bedrooms and other areas that only require heating for short periods of the day.
They also offer a cost effective and fuel efficient way to extend an existing heating system. The ranges come with control options to fulfil the widest range of applications, from single room background heating through to larger commercial area applications.
Key Features are:
- Choice of models with or without timers, or with no controls (for use where external temperature and time control is required).
- Convected heat for rapid warm-up with front, heat outlet grille for efficient circulation.
- Ranges suitable for both domestic and commercial applications.
- Adjustable (5-30oC) mechanical thermostat for temperature control (M and MT models)
- Frost protection setting on thermostatic models.
- TPRIII [MT] models have mechanical 24-hour timers.
- The TPRIII [MT7] is available as a 2kW model with 7 day mechanical timer
- TPRIII [NC] models have no built-in controls
- All models are IPX4 rated (splashproof).
- Tool lockable dust cover protects controls.
- Detachable wall mounting bracket for rapid
installation and can be, tilted forward for easy cleaning.