Ultrascape have launched a brand new CPD package, which allows you to ‘learn your way’. You can tailor their RIBA & RIAI accredited CPD to create your own bespoke learning experience – an innovation in CPD education.
As a Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA) and a Royal Institute of the Architects of Ireland (RIAI) approved CPD provider, Ultrascape offers the accredited core curriculum CPD, ‘Reducing the risk of costly failure in the public realm. Paving the way: the benefits of BS 7533’. It is suited to landscapers, contractors, designers, council employees and engineers as well as architects and provides an excellent, informative guide to paving constructions covering:
• An introduction to BS 7533
• What is ‘rigid’ construction?
• What problems can arise when not adhering to BS 7533
• Other materials to be considered, e.g. resinous mortars and sand stabilisers
It offers a much greater understanding of products, materials and design possibilities that can ensure a successful and aesthetically pleasing project.
The new package offers 6 learning options for you to choose from. Each is unique in its format, allowing you and your colleagues to learn in the most convenient way that is specific to your needs. The options include:
· Traditional – A RIBA accredited CPD group presentation seminar at Instarmac or your own premises at time to suit you.
· Bitesize Breakfast – A CPD group presentation seminar (ideal for refresher learning) over breakfast , on Ultrascape!
· Explore Our Factory: Full – A full day RIBA accredited CPD group presentation seminar that includes lunch and an in-depth factory tour. Factory tours can give a real-life perspective on the products you will be using or specifying. Increase your own product knowledge the fun way.
· Explore Our Factory: Half – A half day RIBA accredited CPD group presentation seminar with optional breakfast or lunch and a simple factory tour.
· ‘Make a Night of It’ – Why not mix your learning experience with a night out. Instarmac will supply the take out!
· Bitesize Download – Too busy to attend a seminar? You can also now download a bitesize article on Ultrascape’s CPD which will give you an overall overview. This is perfect for simple or refresher learning, and can be followed by a full seminar when you have more time.
These innovative options provide alternatives for either travelling to hosting facilities or staying on-site. Hands-on experience is now included with product demonstrations available if needed, increasing knowledge and understanding. Ultrascape will always pick up the bill for lunch and now there is even the opportunity to enjoy beer and pizza on them! All attendees at any type of session will be presented with a certificate and key facts handout sheet.
Ultrascape can now also offer ‘walking tours’. These provide the opportunity for you to visit one or more of their finished project locations, complete with commentary from one of their CPD presenters. You will be able to see a finished urban regeneration or public realm project for yourself, and view products in real terms.
For further information or to book a CPD with Ultrascape, please call 01827 871871 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.