LEGRAND LIGHTS UP SALAMANDRE RANGE
The UK’s leading cable management manufacturer, Legrand, has launched Salamandre LT2 – an enhanced range of lighting trunking that features a host of innovative developments.
• Friction grip couplers and fittings, which are automatically held in place by metal tabs that grip the trunking base, leaving both hands free to tighten the fixing screws and thus ease installation.
• Strengthening ribs on the sides that increase rigidity and stability on longer spans.
• Full width covers that can be installed and cut on site, eliminating the need for special covers on fittings.
• A wider opening on the cable retainer that facilitates easier cable access.
• An increased cable capacity.
• Fixing screws, which are supplied in the backed-off position in order to make it easy to just slide the connector into place and secure the screws.
Legrand product manager, Eddie Gregory commented: “One of the key reasons for our continued success in the cable management sector is our ability to take an existing, and highly successful product, and improve on it for the benefit of the UK market.”
“In this instance, customer feedback has played a large part in enabling us to deliver a solution that we feel stands head and shoulders above its competitors in terms of practicality, innovation and user friendliness.”
Legrand’s new Salamandre LT2 lighting trunking is featured in its comprehensive new product catalogue, which is available now. Stretching to 504-pages it features all of the company’s 40,000 plus product variations and is available in three formats – A4, A5 and on CD-ROM.
To find out more about LT2 and to order a copy of the new Legrand catalogue, visit www.legrand.co.uk or call 0845 405 6333.