Coburn is pleased to announce the launch of its Flat Track 100 system. A new addition to the well-established Flat Track range, this internal top hung sliding system accommodates doors up to 100kg offering exposed hardware in black, stainless steel and rust finishes.
Features and Benefits include:
• The introduction of a new fixing bracket which now makes Flat Track suitable for bi-passing doors as well as single and bi-parting doors
• The introduction of a new soft closer to prevent slamming doors, promote longevity to the door surrounds and reduce the risk of finger trapping
• Durable steel strap hangers with nylon wheels to ensure an easy, smooth and quiet action
• Concealed guiding for a clear threshold
• Anti-jump blocks prevent the door being removed from the track
• Easy to assemble and install
• A choice of traditional and contemporary hangers in a range of finishes to suit your application and operating environment
• Tested to BS EN 1527 Grade 6 which represents 100,000 cycles of use
Flat Track 100 is available now alongside our existing Flat Track range.