KNAUF’S UPDATED MANUAL IS DRYWALL SPECIFIERS’ NEW BIBLE
A new edition of The Complete Drywall Manual – Knauf Drywall’s free ‘bible’ for drywall specifiers – is now available. Updated with full details of Knauf Drywall’s expanded range of systems for floors, walls and ceilings, it provides comprehensive information that guides users to optimal solutions for all applications, with special focus on key sectors such as housing and other residential buildings, schools, hospitals and commercial buildings. For a copy of The Complete Drywall Manual, call the Knauf Drywall literature line 08700 613 700 or fill in the online application form at www.knaufdrywall.co.uk/literature
The new 344-page edition introduces the new names for Knauf Drywall’s range of partition systems, which are specified with the appropriate standard or high performance Knauf Drywall plasterboards to achieve the required acoustic, fire, moisture or impact resistance targets for each application:
• Knauf Performer (versatile partition for a wide range of applications)
• Knauf EasyBuild (a special partition for housing and other residential buildings)
• Knauf Silent Spacesaver (excellent sound reduction with minimum width)
• Knauf Isolater (exceptional sound reduction and fire resistance)
• Knauf Shaftwall (high performance enclosures for lift and service shafts)
Also featured in The Complete Drywall Manual – alongside Knauf Drywall’s well established range of plasters, plasterboard-based systems, and drywall accessories – are the latest products which dramatically extend the options available to specifiers and contractors. These are:
• Knauf Brio Dry Floor Screed
• Knauf Readymix Plasters for machine application
• Knauf Futurepanel carbon neutral plasterboard
• Knauf MPFinish Machine Applied Plaster
• 6mm Aquapanel Floor Tile Underlay
• Aquapanel Exterior wall and ceiling boards
• Knauf Safeboard lead-free X-ray protection
Bob Stark, Knauf Drywall Marketing Manager, says The Complete Drywall Manual is widely recognised as the definitive reference work for specifiers and contractors. He says: “The new edition reflects all the latest regulatory standards for buildings in all sectors, as well as recent advances in design for high performance and minimal waste. As in the previous edition, The Complete Drywall Manual provides comprehensive design, specification and installation guidance for all systems, together with typical performance data and maximum dimensions.” The award-winning online version of the manual http://manual.knaufdrywall.co.uk/themanual/home.html is also being updated.
To request a printed copy of The Complete Drywall Manual, call the Knauf Drywall literature line on 08700 613 700. Alternatively, complete the online application form at www.knaufdrywall.co.uk/literature.
Knauf Drywall manufactures a full range of plasters, plasterboards, insulating laminates, dry flooring, drywall accessories, and metal sections for domestic, commercial and public sector applications. Knauf Drywall pioneered carbon neutral plasterboard in the UK with Knauf Futurepanel. Knauf Drywall also actively promotes recycling from building sites and has a zero waste policy in its energy efficient factories at Sittingbourne in Kent and Immingham on Humberside.