There is now just one month to go until the 2011 INCA
Conference & Exhibition on Wednesday 12 October at Manchester’s stunning international concert venue, The Bridgewater Hall.
Supported by E.ON, HA Magazine and QANW, the one-day event will showcase the best of external wall insulation (EWI) and its contribution to improving energy efficiency, making it a must for everyone involved in the design and specification of UK buildings.
Over 200 delegates from Local Authorities, Housing Associations, architects, consultants and contractors will hear from a first rate line-up of speakers:
- Paul Morrell OBE, the Government’s Chief Construction Adviser, will deliver the keynote speech outlining the Government’s Low Carbon Construction Action Plan
- Michelle Frew, Head of Green Deal Delivery at DECC, will give an exclusive insight into the latest thinking on the Green Deal as the Government consults on the draft regulations around this time
- Nigel Dewbery, Head of Obligation Delivery for E.ON UK, will explain the new Energy Company Obligation (ECO) to be implemented from December 2012
- Matt Roberts, Head of Investment and Maintenance at Salix Homes, will present the Green Deal pilot project which is currently being run in Manchester
- Dr Paul Davidson, Director of Sustainability for BRE, will provide an overview of thermal performance standards and their role in delivering high levels of energy efficiency.
Leading Coronation Street actress Katherine Kelly will host the event and present the INCA
2011 Awards recognising the leading EWI projects from the last year, and there will be an exhibition of the latest EWI
There are only a few places remaining and you are advised to book as soon as possible to avoid missing out:
Booking Form - INCA Members Only
We look forward to welcoming you on Wednesday 12 October!