New range brings modern design combined with a variety of styles and sizes to the Bathroom
Ideal Standard, a leading provider of innovative and design-driven bathroom solutions, has launched its new Concept Vanity range, a new furniture and basin collection. Designed by Ideal Standard’s non-executive Design Director Robin Levien, the new Concept Vanity collection is a perfect addition to the already successful Concept collection.
With its minimal, timeless, and elegant design the new additions bring a clean and contemporary look to the bathroom. Concept Vanities are an integrated bathroom solution, offering multiple styles, with a ‘mix and match’ option to help create the preferred bathroom solution. There are styles and sizes to suit any bathroom space, comprising of five basin options, along with coordinating furniture units. Each basin has a dedicated furniture unit with 2 soft close drawers and three options of furniture finish.
To compliment the existing accessory collection, seven new accessory items have been added to the range. The addition of a glass soap dish and tumbler with holders, plus wire basket in the form of a soap basket and corner basket are a direct response of consumer demand.
“The Concept Vanity range offers the perfect bathroom solution,” commented Robin Levien. “The clever design of this range will complement and integrate perfectly into any bathroom space, bringing a familiar yet elegant style to the bathroom.”
Features and Benefits
- Five sizes of vanity basin, 50cm, 60cm, 70cm, 850cm, 100cm and 130cm
- All basins available with one and two tap hole options, with overflow, wall hung or countertop. The basins can be installed on current Concept semi pedestals
- Dedicated furniture units for each basin with soft close drawers
- Three core finishes – American Oak, Dark Walnut and Gloss White
- New mirror options to span the width of the units
- Seven new accessories
Built with quality design, all basins come with a lifetime guarantee and furniture and accessories come with a five year guarantee.