Cytech’s COMFORT INTELLIGENT HOME SYSTEM now has an interface to Smart-House (Dupline) by Carlo Gavazzi. The new UCM/Dupline allows Comfort to control and monitor any of the 128 Dupline addresses.
A Dupline system with this interface provides a range of benefits including:
- telecontrol through any telephone inside or outside the premises to control and monitor the status of Dupline devices
- Able to send a command to Set Output On/OFF, Set Input On/Off or activate Momentary Input for all Dupline addresses.
- allows alarm inputs and alarm conditions to be linked to Dupline for full integration of alarm and lighting.
- allows Dupline switches to trigger Comfort Responses, allowing control of non-Dupline appliances like air-conditioners, home entertainment systems, and linking to all of Comfort's security and control functions.
- Acts as a gateway to other systems e.g. KNX, C-Bus, Z-Wave, Velbus etc.
- functions as a central controller for Dupline. Comfort is able to take action based on conditional logic, for example, when the time is between 7 PM and 7 AM and the security system is armed, and when the front door is opened, turn on the Living Room lights for 3 minutes.
Comfigurator 3.5.x is required for programming the new UCM/Dupline
- Comfort firmware version 6
- UCM firmware version 6
Cytech has set up a dedicated Smart-House (Dupline) section on their Forum: http://www.comfortforums.com/forum109/
The UCM/Dupline manual can be downloaded from http://www.cytech.biz/ucmdupline_manual.html