SIG Zinc & Copper have launched their first Hard Metals CPD Seminar entitled ‘Specifying Hard Metals: Choosing the right Product for the Project’. Approved by the RIBA CPD Providers’ Network, this latest seminar will equip you with a better understanding of hard metal roofing and cladding systems and look in-depth at roof and façade systems options and their relevant construction methods.
The seminar is already proving popular and SIG Zinc & Copper have already booked to deliver the seminar to several architects’ practices around the UK.
What will you learn about metal roofing and cladding?
The new seminar sets out a step-by-step process to help you arrive at the best solution for your roof or cladding project. We look at the issues to be aware of when specifying hard metals, the benefits of using hard metals and some of the hard metal options available; zinc, copper or stainless steel.
Along the way, we also
- Look at why there is potential confusion in the market and the issues you should be aware of when specifying hard metals;
- Consider the different façade and joint methods available including engineered façades;
- Understand the benefits of using hard metals in your project by offering low maintenance requirements, a high level of durability, excellent sustainability credentials and proven longevity;
- Set out a checklist of what you should expect in support from manufacturers, both at a technical stage and on site, and
- Provide sources of further information and advice.
Zinc, Copper or Stainless Steel Roofing and Cladding? You decide
As a supplier, not a manufacturer, SIG Design and Technology and SIG Zinc and Copper are in a unique position to provide ‘product neutral’ advice to specifiers. They source metal roofing and cladding products from a range of suppliers and are able to advise on the benefits and disadvantages of products, offering a genuine choice to architects who wish to benefit from the beautiful characteristics of metal roofing and cladding.
How to book
If you would like SIG Design & Technology to come to your offices and deliver the CPD in person, enabling your people to ask searching questions or discuss their own project issues, get in touch direct on 01509 505714 or or email our CPD Co-ordinator Christa Coe: email@example.com