Join us for an inspiring evening of networking and discussions regarding the scope for wood applications in housing design and construction.
A glimpse into what the future of timber housing might look like, this is an evening to explore the range of modern timber technologies available today and their various uses in the delivery of tall buildings, social and affordable homes, urban and rural housing, and refurbishments and extensions.
The evening will begin with Ruth Slavid's review of Peter Wilson's book The Modern Timber House, followed by a panel discussion on paradigms, technologies and the future of wooden housing. As always, Mange will entertain palates with their famously delicious food and drink.
- Ruth Slavid, Freelance journalist and communicator in architecture, landscape and construction
- Peter Wilson, managing director at Timber Design Initiatives Ltd
- Alex de Rijke, founding Director of dRMM
- Liam Dewar, founder of Eurban
- Gavin White, director at Ramboll UK
Registration starts at 6.00pm
Event ends at 8.30pm
Please note that this event is free to attend but booking is essential.
(If you are unable to view the Eventbrite booking form above, please click here).