This briefing session will provide a pre-election update on progress at Old Oak Common, the UK’s largest regeneration project, before the Mayoral election race kicks in fully.
Old Oak Common is set to deliver 24,000 new homes and 55,000 jobs for London and will become one of the best-connected places in the UK when HS2 and Crossrail arrive in 2026. What is the vision for this huge piece of London and are the key elements necessary for a great piece of city being considered fully here?
This briefing session will hear from key stakeholders to discuss the area’s future and the public sector strategies and aspirations for this major regeneration area for London.
- Sir Edward Lister, chief of staff and deputy mayor, Policy and Planning
- Victoria Hills, chief executive, Old Oak and Park Royal Development Corporation
- Mick Mulhern, director of planning, Old Oak and Park Royal Development Corporation
- Peter Bishop, director, Allies & Morrison
- Stewart Murray, assistant director – planning, GLA
- Pat Hayes, executive director of regeneration and housing, LB Ealing
- Peter Murray, chairman, NLA (chair)
For more information or to book this NLA event, please click here.