This half-day conference will launch the update of NLA’s research, supported by GL Hearn, into the number of tall buildings in the pipeline for London and will hear from policy makers, local authorities, developers and their consultants to discuss key issues around how London is planning for and bringing forward tall towers.
- Gwyn Richards, head of design, City of London Corporation
- Colin Wilson, strategic planning manager, GLA
- Selina Mason, board director, LDA Design
- Duncan Wilson, CEO, Historic England
- Fred Pilbrow, senior partner, Pilbrow & Partners
- Karen Cook, founding partner, PLP<
- Chloe Clay, lead officer development and public realm, RB Kingston
- Lukasz Platkowski, principal, Gensler
- Chris Twinn, founder, TwinnSustainabilityInnovation
- James Cook, head of London residential planning, GL Hearn
- Peter Murray, Chairman, NLA (Chair)
For more information or to book this conference, please click here.