Following on from NLA’s Big Debate on the London Plan in January, this half day conference will ask: Should the use of digital planning form part of the next London Plan?
Digital technologies and smart tools are already transforming the way we think about the delivery and management of our cities.
What is the future for smart planning in London? How could 3D city modelling transform how London’s planners and developers work? How can the process of community engagement benefit from digitisation? Is this the future for ‘smart cities’?
NLA will bring together planners, architects, developers, local authorities, engineers and consultants to present latest digital tools, and examine how far smart planning can inform the next London Plan.
- Euan Mills, Urban Design and Planning Lead, Future City Catapult
- Marcel Pooke, Modelling & Visualisation
- Manager, Transport for London
- Eric Hallquist, Director, AECOM
- Paul Beckett, Policy & Perfomance Director, City of London
- Jonathan Hampson, General Manager, Zipcar UK
- Ender Ozkan, Senior Consultant & Principal, RWDI
- Karen Cook, Founding Partner, PLP Architects
- Peter Murray, Chairman, NLA (Chair)
Further speakers to be confirmed…
Price: £149 + VAT
For bookings, click here