Is your website getting seen above your competitors, or even by your clients?
This intermediate course explains how you can achieve a high page ranking on Google with both natural searches and paid advertising. It looks at the importance of keywords and uncovers problems which can arise from search engine optimisation and pay per click advertising.
Learn how to:
- Achieve a high page ranking with SEO
- Implement a basic PPC campaign
- Research and evaluate keywords
- Optimise your website to attract traffic
- Gather leads and convert them into sales
- Understand Google analytics
Who should attend?
This course is aimed at sales and marketing people within the construction industry.
What the course covers:
- The profitability of a high Google ranking
- An introduction to Google analytics
- How to find keywords, evaluate and use them effectively
- How to set up an advertising campaign using PPC (pay per click)
- How to optimise your website to get traffic (SEO)
- Converting leads with a landing page
What will I be able to do after this social media course?
- Optimise your website by using effective content, meta descriptions and keywords
- Be able to create a PPC campaign
- Research and understand the behaviour of traffic to your website
Cost £295 + VAT. Lunch and refreshments are provided
Time 9.00 – 4.30pm
Please note that we are unable to issue refunds on cancellations made later than two weeks prior to the course date.