With underfloor heating now being specified on a regular basis in the commercial sector, the domestic market is beginning to follow suit. No longer seen as a ‘luxury’ heating system, underfloor heating is fast becoming a much more acceptable form of heating in todays residential market. Utilising much lower energy use than more traditional methods of heating, it is perfect for todays low energy construction coupled with better aesthetics for the specifier. REHAU’s breakfast seminar looks at the different systems available and guest speakers show how this can be incorporated into the modern residential market in an easy and effective manner using modern building technologies.
• 08.30 Registration & refreshments
• 09.00 Introduction to underfloor heating & controls - Tony Harbour, Technical Specifications Manager, REHAU
• 09.30 The role of ASHP in the domestic market – Rick Hutchinson, BDM Mitsubishi UK
• 10.00 Wooden flooring, the ideal covering for UFH – Paul Heatley, ASM Kahrs Flooring Ltd. • 10.30 Underfloor heating in the residential sector – Gary Akers, Technical Manager St George West London
• 11.00 Break
• 11.30 Guest speaker TO BE CONFIRMED
• 12.00 UFH Design & Underfloor cooling systems – Will Gold, Design Engineer REHAU Ltd.
• 12.30 Q&A and Networking Lunch
Places are free on a first come first served basis.
To book your place or for further details please contact Jayne Blackborow by email or telephone 0207 580 6155