Focusing on the reuse of buildings originally created in the 1960s, this breakfast talk explores the recent work behind two well-known London icons – the Smithson’s Economist Building and Seifert’s Centre Point – to see how interventions have refreshed these structures for modern lifestyles and requirements.
– Tim Bowder-Ridger, senior partner and CEO, Conran and Partners
– Deborah Saunt, director, DSDHA
– Philippe LeFort, asset manager, Tishman Speyer
– James Waite, project manager, Almacantar
– Mike Hitchens, divisional director, Pell Frischmann
Chair: Catherine Staniland, director, New London Architecture
Further speakers to be announced...
Registration from 8.00am for an 8.30am start. The event will end at 9.30am.
For bookings, please click here.