Bentley Systems and Cadventure are once again jointly hosting a succession of weekly breakfast training seminars at the Building Centre for Bentley users, CAD managers, and team leaders to enable them to get more out of their existing assets.
The seminars are specifically designed to introduce new features of the software to discover smarter ways of working to increase productivity.
Starting on Thursday 10th February each training session will last for 75 minutes and will include delegate training notes as well as breakfast. The seminars are located at The Building Centre on Store Street. Each session costs £35 + VAT or you can sign up for all six events for £150 + VAT.
• Optimizing your Workspaces - Feb 10th,br>
• Interoperability - Exploring Three Methods - Feb 17th
• How Bentley Collaborates with Revit Users - Feb 24th
• Three Steps to Getting Started in 3D - March 3rd
• Introducing Microstation V8i's Project Explorer - March 10th
• Getting Started with Generative Components (Overview) - March 17th
For more details or to book, visit the cadventure website.