What should the home of the future look like in a densely populated capital? This event examines the historic London mansion block and how far this typology can be reinvented to create new higher-density homes that people aspire to live in.
- Claire Bennie, architect and housing developer
- Rosemarie MacQueen, consultant
- Alex Lifschutz, Director, LDS
- Stuart Corbyn, Chairman, Get Living London
- Richard Lavington, Founding Director, Maccreanor Lavington
- Alison Brooks, Creative Director, Alison Brooks Architects
- Peter Murray, Chairman, New London Architecture (Chair)
This NLA event is sponsored by AECOM, Argent, Barratt London, Carter Jonas, Conran + Partners, GL Hearn, L&Q, Pinnacle and WSP | Parsons Brinckerhoff as part of NLA’s current insight study 'New Ideas for Housing'
For more information or to book for free, click here.