What does it take to work in Africa, Finland or the Philippines? How do you make your business work abroad?
Working closely with the Department for International Trade, we bring together developers or ‘Buyers’ from six countries in this unique NLA event, providing a how to guide in winning work abroad, facilitating tangible links with potential clients. Where to start, how to make global links and how to ensure you create long and fruitful international relationships with international clients - everything you need to know!
The morning will begin with an introduction to the Department for International Trade and their role in promoting UK businesses to global markets, plus valuable insight into working within six different countries.
- Enoch Mwita, Trade Development Manger, DIT Nairobi
- Aaron Chan, Head of Inward Investment, DIT Manila
- David Musil, Business Director, Penta Investments
- Minna Seppanen, Project Development Manager, Tampere
- Raphael Channer, International Trade Advisor, DIT
- Peter Murray, Chairman, New London Architecture
Further speakers to be announced…
For more information and to book click here