Radical evolution in the making and meaning of maps is influencing creative output. New approaches to data capture and integration - from drones to crowd-sourcing - suggest maps are changing their impact on our working life, particularly in design.
Speakers will give an insight into innovative mapping techniques and explore why these fundamentals matter so much.
• Rollo Home, Geospatial Product Development Manager, Ordnance Survey
• Rita Lambert, Development Planning Unit, UCL
• Simon Mabey, Digital Services Lead for City Modelling, Arup
• Muki Haklay, Co-Founder, Mapping for Change
• Neil Clark, Founder, EYELEVEL
Chair: Lewis Blackwell, Executive Director of Strategy and Development, The Building Centre.
There will be a live EYEVIEW augmented reality app demonstration from Neil Clark of EYELEVEL at 6.00pm.
Please note that this talk is free to attend but booking is essential.