Choose from the following Topics:
• Visual Concrete Fine Finishes, Guidelines and Specification - concrete mix, formwork assembly and concrete workmanship
• Low Carbon Concrete Architecture - minimizing embodied C02, recycling and reusing formwork, carbon capture, the concrete C02 audit
• Hand Crafted Concrete Interiors and Exteriors - worktops, floors, staircases, benches, patios, landscape, fire places
• Concrete Innovations and New Technology - sprayed, rammed, high performance, self compacting, colored, textured and fabric imprinted
• Spun Column Construction - slender, smooth, high performance 150Mpa concrete, precast fast build, multiple lengths, adaptable to steel or concrete frames
All CPD talks run for 60 - 90 minutes, they are illustrated with many new projects and construction techniques.
David Bennett is a specialist advisor and architectural concrete consultant to contractors, architects, consulting engineers, interior designers and developers, on the use and application of insitu and precast architectural concrete, plus repairs and reinstatement of fine concrete finishes.
For more details or to arrange a CPD in your office please email events