The second issue of BE: is a dedicated exploration of wellbeing in the built environment. It contemplates the ephemeral term through an expansive collection of key extracts, exclusive interviews and a wellbeing guide.
– Tristram Carfrae on completing the Sagrada Familia
– Charles Jencks reviews the building programme of the Maggie’s Centres
– Beatriz Colomina diagnoses the ‘tuberculosis effect’ of modernism
– Jun'ichirō Tanizaki on toilets
– The first step towards sustainable social forestry
– Oliver Sacks reflects on the restorative built environment
– Looking beyond the panopticon
– A Wellbeing Guide to practical and precocious products and projects
Single issue: £15 (excluding p&p)
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any enquiries.