The first issue of BE: examines materiality and circularity in the built environment in the age of the Anthropocene. Featuring architecture and engineering projects, products and prototyped ideas, inspiring drawings and wild imaginings. With contributions from leading circular economy thinkers and features on thought put into practice.
BE: 1 includes
- Exclusive interview with William McDonough on his vision of material circulation
- Building a circular house
- Walter Stahel on closed loop production
- House study: made from rubbish
- Reimagining Ambridge
- The making and materials of food as drawn by Chris Wilkinson, Fuksas, Isay Weinfeld and many others…
148 pages, four paper stocks, no advertising
Single issue: £15 (excluding p&p)
Email email@example.com if you have any enquiries.